Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Assignment submitted - nothing sweeter, and nothing more nerve-wracking


I just completed my assessed work for the Henley Coaching Certificate and have handed in my portfolio, including my 3,000 word reflective assignment and evidence of coaching feedback.

It has been a really good course, partly down to the very high level of trainer facilitation. There are two other elements that made it worthwhile. One was the feeling that I was doing it with the right set of fellow participants, and was learning from them. The other was the unstructured but clear method used. This course was built around the presupposition that a good coach is someone who understands themselves, and that journey of self-awareness was at the heart of the programme.

Anyway, now I await the verdict of the assessors.

No comments: